Safe Sales & Installation
You deserve to never fear the safety of your most treasured items. Sandy Springs Locksmith® sells, delivers, installs, and services safes in all sizes — such as gun safes, jewelry safes, floor safes, wall safes, deposit safes, burglary safes, and safe depository boxes, as well as safe models TL-15, TL-30, and TRTL-30x6.
Sandy Springs Locksmith® carries safes for every need; consider us your one-stop shop for security. We offer a no-obligation safe consultation on site for proper size, placement, functionality and pricing. After our consult you can come see the safe we recommend in person at our store. And when delivery day arrives, licensed and bonded technicians will provide white-glove service. We also assure delivery without damage through the use of a motorized safe handling machine.
We also back our safe installation with a two-year warranty on labor and a combination change on mechanical dial locks for you. With us, a high-security safe is only a few days away.
Why Clients Choose Sandy Springs Locksmith® vs.
Online or Big Box Stores For Their Safe Needs
- Professional, no-obligation safe consultation on-site for placement, functionality, size, and pricing
- Delivery and bolt-down white-glove service by licensed and bonded technicians
- More access to high security and fire-rated safes and accessories
- Full manufacturer's warranty (often lifetime) plus our own one-year warranty on labor, including a free combination change on mechanical dial locks
- Many products are in stock for your inspection. Others are usually a few days away.
- FREE FREIGHT (delivery, installation, and bolt-down additional)
- Competitive overall pricing considering our one-stop-shop local showroom, low-cost delivery, installation, and bolt-down vs. online shipping and their "third-party delivery service" and other potential discrepancies.
- Often, some safes look similar on the outside but are much different in construction and rating (both fire and burglary). For example, do you know the difference between gauge and inches?
- Good for necessities, but not for comparing security factors. May exclude or mention 'buzz words' such as hard plate, steel gauge, fire, or burglary rating but not the same or scaled down to meet the big box store targeted price point.
- Example: Of more than 12 different electronic lock options, do you know which one is better?
- May be shipped to your driveway or curb but not installed and bolted down by a professional
Seniors and Military Enjoy a 5% Discount on All Safes!
TL 30 Range
Perfect for home or office use, the Mutual TL30 Range has a six-sided composite and two-hour fire protection.
Well-known all around the world, the Mutual TL30 Range sets the standard in TL30 protection. The safe's body is made of 9000PSI concrete, embodied with corundum aggregate and encased in a double layer of high tensile steel. The door is nearly 123mm in overall thickness, which includes 80mm of solid barrier material.
These safes come standard with massive 40mm chromed locking bolts, secure with a high-security U.L.-listed Group II combination lock. The lock is mounted on a 6mm ball-bearing anti-drill plate, and as an extra measure, there is a plate of tempered glass connected to a randomly placed relocker behind the combination lock.
In addition, the safe is equipped with a seven-lever high-security key lock, perfect for use as a day lock.
JV-3020 TL-30 Safe
Ext. Dim: 36 x 26 x 31
JV-4524 TL-30 Safe
Weight: 2280 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 51 x 30 x 31
JV-5524 TL-30 Safe
Weight: 2790 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 61 x 30 x 31
JV-6020 TL-30 Safe
Weight: 2430 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 66 x 26 x 31
JV-6034 TL-30 Safe
Weight: 3420 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 66 x 40 x 31
JV-6528 TL-30 Safe
Weight: 3333 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 71 x 34 x 31
JV-6836 TL-30 Safe
Weight: 4450 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 74 x 26 x 31
Mutual Gun Safe
The Mutual Gun Safe is designed to protect your guns and valuables from fire and burglary. Its appealing design and flexible interior options make it one of the most versatile safes on the market.
The Mutual Gun Safe is built from two layers of sheet rock-like material and boasts a U.L.-approved, heat-activated fire door seal, which defends your safe from fires. This safe has been lab-tested at 1760 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes, ensuring that it will keep safe even in a fire.
The Mutual Gun Safe is also equipped with a full arsenal of anti-burglary features. The massive locking bolts are one inch in diameter. There are at least two bolts facing the hinge side, one active bolt at the top, and at least four active bolts along the closing side.
The lock is protected from punch-out attempts by a manganese (HRC 60 hardness) hard plate and a spring-loaded relocker. There are two bolt-down holes predrilled at the bottom of the safe that accommodate standard ½ bolts, which keeps the safe where it is meant to stay.
Weight: 300 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 56 x 15.25 x 12.5
Weight: 370 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 56 x 19.75 x 10
Weight: 685 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 56 x 27.5 x 18
Weight: 825 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 56 x 37.5 x 18
The Rhino Fire & Burglary Safe
Enjoy fire and burglary protection, along with an enormous storage capability. The safe provides an affordable, protected way to store important documents and other valuables without compromising security.
- 12mm solid high tensile steel door, 65mm overall
- Three solid chrome-plated 20mm locking bolts
- Spring-loaded tempered relocker
- Adjustable shelves
- Bolt down hole
- Stainless facia plates
The Rhino Fire, Burglary and Office safe is constructed from top-quality materials, such as steel with BS4360-430 MPA tensile strength. Embedded within the steel is two inches of high-density concrete, which creates a formidable barrier against criminals and fire alike. Rhino Fire Safes are lab tested for 60 minutes at 1750 degrees Fahrenheit. The state-of-the-art fire retardant material is encased within high-density concrete.
- All Rhino Safes have the option of fitting a three-wheel, spy-proof, U.L.-approved group 2M combination lock.
- Hardened steel plates and a strategically placed, glass-activated relocking device help protect the vital locking area.
- Locking bolts are solid 20 mm in diameter.
Weight: 150 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 17 x 15 x 18
Weight: 175 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 20 x 18 x 18
Weight: 225 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 26 x 21 x 20
Weight: 300 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 26 x 21 x 20
Weight: 450 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 31 x 28 x 28
Weight: 600 lbs.
Ext. Dim: 39 x 28 x 28